Conservation capital is often the bottleneck for achievement of conservation goals.
We work collaboratively to build both private and public capital to help partners complete high profile projects.
- High Divide Large Landscape Conservation Collaborative
- Working together to bring $36.5 million in Land & Water Conservation Funding to the landscape
- $7 million revolving loan fund available to partners through the Resources Legacy Fund and Packard Foundation
- Successful county-level bond intitatiaves totalling $30 million in Montana
- $2 million municipal-level bond initiative in British Columbia
- Reauthorization of Habitat Montana, a program that provides $5 million a year for habitat conservation
- Development Challenge grants to partner land trusts are increasing their ability to raise private capital for projects